HIFU Non-Surgical Facelift:
HIFU Non-Surgical Facelift is the latest technology used to target specific, focused areas of fat in the fastest possible treatment time. This technology delivers concentrated energy at 1.3cm and 8mm depth to destroy fat cells. The high frequency of the ultrasound wave results in heating under the skin, effectively killing the fat cells and tightening the skin in the area treated. The damaged cells are flushed away via a natural removal process through the lymphatic system that continues for up to 3 months.
Firmer skin, fewer wrinkles, and youthful rejuvenation – HIFU skin tightening offers a non-invasive, surgery-free option for facelifts.
- HIFU Non-Surgical Facelift and other non-surgical facelift alternative treatments have boomed recently, increasing by nearly 65 percent in the last five years.
- It’s not just for the face, either. The treatment can refine wrinkles and body contouring on the abdomen, arms, and thighs.
- But is it the best option for you – and without surgery, does it work?
What is HIFU?
High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound – or HIFU – is a non-invasive skin tightening, lifting, and body contouring treatment.
The treatment can be used to:
- Tighten skin.
- HIFU Non-Surgical Facelift
- Smooth out wrinkles.
- Shrink pores.
- Lift drooping eyelids or eyebrows.
- Target the V line formation and jowl lines.
- Improve skin tone, brightness, and elasticity.